Thursday, October 8, 2009

THEM..

HAAAAAAIII!!!

Well, nothing much to say. Today was the worst day ever!! I could never believe that there’s a human like them!! I’m really hurt today.. and no one there to listen. I always asking myself, if there something bad, something terrible that I’ve done to anyone before? Why should I face this one?! When I read saffy’s blog, I saw the part ‘Penyejuk Hati’ . It’s definitely help me a lot to motivate myself to go through with all this today…I miss my old friends!Nada, Emy, Diera, Nina, Syiqin, Rusy, Saod, and everyone from my past! I wonder why there is no one here that could be like them.

I know, it is not good to always compare them with my school’s friends. It’s unfair for them. But things that happened have made me to do so.. They never appreciate others kindness. Never say sorry. And even if they do, they never really mean it. They always talk about others but never to try to change themselves. They keep hurting with each other. They don’t want to accept other people in their friendship. Never care and never want to listen and always don’t want to understand from their heart… why should I meet all these people?

I know that I’m not perfect either but at least I do care about how they feel and how my actions will affect them. I always try not to be selfish and respect others. But there are sometimes, I can hurt others feeling just because they always hurt mine. I want to be selfish just because they never think about others and it makes me sick of it! I felt very relieved because I’ve hurt them but at the same time I hate myself and felt so guilty because I’ve learned to hurt others and I love it! I don’t want to be bad… but I can’t never forgive them because they never appreciate my friendship and always hurt me.. ALWAYS hurt me…

Then, after I read saffy’s blog, I know it’s just a test for me.

"Allah tidak membebani seseorang itu melainkansesuai dengan kesanggupannya."

(Al-Baqarah : 286)

kan safiah kan? So aini, sabar… sabar selagi termampu…

It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend. ~William Blake, Jerusalem

4 comments:

SYB said...

aini2,bertabah ye..? sesungguhnye sabar itu separuh dpd iman... =))

Syiqin Sobri said...

aini? kenapa ni? sabar tau. sabar byk2. :)

fad.zain said...

sedih, sedih dan sedih... :(( thanx korg berdue!!terharu...

Precious said...

Hi ... hidup penuh cabaran, right. Be strong 'cause strength is within you.
Err ... mau join kontes tak? Mungkin nak calunkan Zahiril Adzim for Weblog Popular 1malaysia ker ...? (I perasan you follow Zahiril).
Boleh menang handbag! Jom!!
Tenkiu!